eBusiness Clients and Testimonials
“Mark Sprague is one of the smartest guys I know, period. His depth and breadth of experience
really separates him from the field because he has literally been there and done that in more diverse fields than anybody
I know. And he has done it so well that he has positively impacted the trajectory of literally dozens of firms. When I was
at Allstate his work helped us to dominate in a number of areas where our competitors were really struggling." Mike Boyle former CIO at Robertson Stephens, Allstate and Aflac (retired). Currently, CEO, Perseus Technical Strategies,
"Mark’s SEO expertise, combined with his broad business
knowledge, is the best investment any start-up company can make. He has enabled us to integrate multiple strategic initiatives
for a more efficient and effective business plan moving forward." Kelly Marchetti, CEO, MyRecovers Inc.
"As CTO of mShopper, a customer facing mobile
price comparison and shopping service, we encountered some very complex issues. I engaged Mark Sprague and he provided invaluable
content expertise and architectural advice for our business logic and our search engine tools". Alec P. Karys, former CTO, mShopper
- Zmags Inc. - SEO site analysis, Search behavior modeling (keyword strategy), LinkedIn strategy.
- Intesouce Inc. - Keyword
Research strategy, SEO Audit, Linking Strategies.
"I have worked with Mark on a number of occasions. Most recently I engaged Mark to
lead the diligence effort on a search based business. As a result of Mark's depth of understanding of how search engines
work he was able to tease the business apart in a way we would not have achieved without his help." Claude
Sheer, CEO Vault Inc.
"Intesource hired Lexington eBusiness Consulting to architect
our SEO strategy. Mark Sprague provided expert knowledge and advice in search model behavior, website optimization, linking
strategy, and competitor analysis. We are very pleased with Mark's work and look forward to working with him on future projects."
Gabriel Gabaldon, CTO Intesource Inc.
- Relay Technology Management - CTO, Search technologies, Content strategy, UI Design, SEO.
- CashStar Inc. - Social networking strategies, search engine optimization strategies / search
behavior models, and best practice models for social media.
- FetchDog Inc. - Search engine optimization (SEO) and content strategies.
- Attivio Inc. - Enterprise Search.
"We have worked with Mark Sprague and the Lexington Consulting Group over the last 15 years. There are
few people that have the expertise and experience to stay current in the ever changing world of technology. We heartily recommend
Mark and his colleagues." Robert E. Shapiro, CEO, Waterford Development Corp.
- The Neighborhoods at Woodland Pond - Search behavior models, SEO site analysis, local search strategies,
Facebook / Twitter / Blogging strategy.
- Community Phonebook Co. - Data models and search strategy for yellow book directories.
- Dakota Ventures - Product definition and information
architecture for search and social networks.
- B*tween Productions - Requirements for social communications and virtual goods
strategy for the BeaconStreetGirls.com.
- WashingtonVC - Social networks, Social bookmarking and Social
"I've worked with Mark Sprague on many projects over the years from Green Tech to Pharma
BI discovery. He brings solid expertise and experience to the entire website development process. This includes knowledge
of UIX, SEO and Content Strategy." Lynn Cyr,
User Experience Designer.
- Everyday Solutions Inc. - Parent notification service using GPS, SMS and automated voice broadcasting technologies.
- Hartford Insurance Company - Taxonomy and Domain modeling.
- mShopper.com - Search strategies, taxonomy development, auto-classification and
information architecture. Data models for mobile devices.
- NameMedia Inc. - Product management, taxonomy, auto-classification, search strategies, web analytics and
Meta data model development.
"I've worked with Mark several times and each time I learn something new. Every
company should talk with Mark before they put up a new website, create a content strategy or even think about SEO." Bobbie
Carlton, CEO, Carlton PR & Marketing.
Publishing, Inc. - Research
- Ledge Multimedia, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Dataware Technologies, Inc. - Search technologies, industry research.
- InfoSoft, Inc.- Industry research, product
"I worked with Mark
when he served as the Chief Technology Officer at Relay Technology Management. Mark brought several skill sets to bear at
Relay in his capacity as CTO, including product development planning, complex content strategy, and search engine optimization
and strategy. Mark was an excellent member of our team and beyond his technical understanding of complex software development,
he was an excellent manager of Relay's development team during a rapid development time in Relay's history. Mark helped us
implement an agile development plan which enabled Relay to develop our software products ahead of schedule and under budget.
Mark's SEO expertise was immediately useful to our sales team. Mark's experience and know-how with software development and
search technologies and SEO make him an invaluable asset to any organization". Dave Greenwald, Founder - Relay Technology
- AT&T InterChange
- Product development, social networking.
- The Waterford Group - Due-diligence.
- Inso Corporation - Industry research.
Executives Improve Website Performance